|Job Ref:||204726229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Project Manager, Customer Solutions|
We are working with one of the world's most respected software vendors focused on enterprise software applications and services to the UK, US and ASIAPAC markets. Our client's industry-specific solutions are used by more than 8,000 customers worldwide within the manufacturing, financial services, health care, home building, real estate, and wholesale and retail distribution industries.
We are looking for a Project Manager to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project Managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
* Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
* In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
* Execute the project according to the project plan.
* Manages revenue goals set for projects
* Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
* Leads proposal efforts including completing project scoping and assessments.
BSc University Degree or Technical Diploma in related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
* Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
* Solid track record of relevant commercial experience