|Job Ref:||204726184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Senior Advanced Data Analyst |
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Our company client is a well established tier one organisation who are actively seeking to recruit highly skilled Data Analysts to join their team office based in Manchester. The successful applicants will be offered salaries paying up to £42,000 basic salary. This job would suit a junior data analyst 3/4 years post graduation with a small number of years' experience looking to develop their skills and advance their data careers within a forward thinking and dynamic team.
Main duties for this position will include:
* Working to design and develop single tool or multi-tool analytics and reporting assets
* Identifying new technologies that can be used to deliver value
* Engage to identify how to leverage technologies and data to deliver value
* Design and implement innovative solution requirements to derive value from their data
* Put econometric and statistical analytics to use tools and platforms allow them to access these powerful capabilities.
Background and qualifications required:
* The ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
* Strong planning, organisation and people management skills.
* Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
* Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
* A strong passion and working knowledge in any of the following:
* Qlikview, Microstrategy, Spotfire, Informatica
* Informatica MDM
* Oracle MDM
If you feel you have the relevant experience and credentials for this role, then please send your CV by hitting APPLY NOW