|Job Ref:||204726143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Software Engineer|
A global engineering service provider is looking for experienced Software Engineers to work on safety critical project solutions.
Due to growth and project wins, Altran UK is currently organically growing their software engineering team by a significant amount. The organisation is recruiting for 6 Software Engineers who have between two-five years' worth of experience.
The purpose of the software engineering position is to deliver safety critical project solutions to customers, covering all aspects of the software life-cycle. This will involve any or all of the following;
* Developing and implementing designs
* Writing requirement specification according to customer requirements
* Developing test environments
* Developing and performing test specifications
* Contributing to the team by sharing best practise
* Supporting research projects and bids
This opportunity will expose you to a variety of software languages and working techniques covering project work across different industries. You will be part of an organically built experienced software engineering team and you will have exposure to different career paths that will be explained over the phone. The software engineering team on site consists of highly experienced engineers that have industry fame for the work that they have conducted which will provide you with a fantastic environment to learn of your peers.
To be successful in the role of Software Engineer, you'll have the following skills and experience:
* You'll have working knowledge of software engineering ideally from an engineering or consulting environment. You'll be degree qualified in a technical or scientific discipline (or equivalent work experience) and must be willing to work within a safety critical environment that requires attention to detail.
* You must have an appetite to learn new skills and working techniques as you will be exposed to different projects & languages on site.
* Due to the nature of this organisation, you should be eligible for SC clearance.
£25,000 - £35,000
25 Days Holiday
Private Health Insurance
Industry leading pension scheme
To apply for the role or to register your interest for our upcoming recruitment day on 15th September, please submit an up to date copy of your CV to Ferris Aitchison via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position