|Job Ref:||204726072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£75000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Senior Technology Risk Manager|
Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a well respected global consulting business who are now in search of appointing a talented Senior Technology Risk Manager for their team office - based in either Manchester or Leeds. The job holder will be part of an already best in class practice to provide further robust expertise in supporting local and regional financial services organisations manage their technology risks and will be offered an overall package of upwards to £100,000 including basic salary, car allowance, flexible cashable choices, annual bonus, pension scheme and extras.
Main responsibilities for this position will involve:
* The successful candidate will join an already best in class practice to provide further robust expertise in supporting local and regional financial services organisations manage their technology risks; ranging from information & cyber security, IT audit, IT risks, data analytics programme and project assurance and business resilience.
* Providing clear technology risk advice against the technology risk challenges based on an existing deep financial services risk management knowledge.
* Benchmarking of technology risk management functions and processes against recognised good practice and industry peers.
* Establishing and refreshing technology risk management frameworks, including control rationalisation, design and implementation.
* Create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions.
* Implementing process improvements to technology risk functions.
* Networking, being well informed and taking a genuine interest in the financial services technology risk domain.
Background and skills set required:
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree in a technology related degree or equivalent.
* Experience in one or more of the following; internal audit, IT controls, IT risk, information security or risk management experience within a professional services firm or major corporate financial services institution.
* Deep understanding of the financial services sector.
* Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members.
* Experience of Managing large scale projects.
* Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply for immediate consideration