|Job Ref:||204726051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum Bonus, Car & Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Mobile IT Support Engineer Harlow, Essex|
A great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to provide support to Schools as part of a Managed Service with one of the 'UK's Top Employers'.
RM is the leading provider of IT software & services to the Education sector and employs over 1,500 staff. The Support Engineer will be supporting a number of Primary Schools in the local area, supporting their day-to-day technical needs and helping them to embrace innovative technologies. On occasion the role will require travel to attend team meetings and provide additional support at other sites. The Engineer and the Schools will benefit from the support of a wider regional team as well as RM's award-winning remote technical service desk.
The role is very autonomous with a focus on providing technical problem solving, network management, building strong relationships with the School teaching staff, ensuring contractual compliance against SLAs and improving operational efficiency.
This is a varied IT support role in a very rewarding environment. If you're an IT Support Engineer with broad technical and problem solving skills, a great communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz out of going the extra mile for customers, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate
* 1st /2nd line IT support experience including Windows 7/8/10, Printers, Projectors, Interactive White Boards & Hardware skills including laptop builds ideally within a customer-focused environment. Experience of AD, Group policies, DNS, DHCP & Apple would be an advantage
* Strong problem solving abilities
* Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills
* Demonstrable experience in planning, organising and prioritising tasks.
* Target focused
* Proactive and able to adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
* Flexibility to travel to other schools across Essex/London when required
* Prior school IT support experience may be useful, but isn't essential
* Driving Licence required
Why you should consider this role
* Working for one of the UK's leading employers (*awarded 'Britain's Top IT Employer' in 2009, 2010 & 2012 and certified as a Top Employer UK category in 2013, 2014,2015 & 2016)
* Develop broader experience working with a very wide, evolving array of ICT
* The role has a high degree of autonomy and combines broad technical exposure as well as the opportunity to develop client relationship management and operational delivery skills
* Working within the education ICT sector is highly stimulating and hugely rewarding
* RM offers exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
* Working for RM you would be entitled to the following benefits:
* 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme
* Group Personal Pension
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Income Protection
* Life Assurance