|Job Ref:||204725900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Position: Senior IT & Risk Advisory Manager|
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a tier one organisation who are actively looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Senior IT & Risk Manager to join their office based in Leeds. The successful candidate will be offered an overall package of upwards to £100,000 including basic salary (up to £85,000), car allowance, flexible cashable choices, annual bonus, pension scheme and extras. This is an excellent opportunity for career development.
* The successful candidate will join an already best in class practice in providing robust expertise across multiple technology risk domains; ranging from information & cyber security, IT audit, IT risks, data analytics programme and project assurance and business resilience.
Major responsibilities for this job will include:
* Providing clear technology risk advice against the technology risk challenges based on an existing deep financial services risk management knowledge.
* Benchmarking of technology risk management functions and processes against recognised good practice and industry peers.
* Establishing and refreshing technology risk management frameworks, including control rationalisation, design and implementation.
* Create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions.
* Implementing process improvements to technology risk functions.
* Networking, being well informed and taking a genuine interest in the financial services technology risk domain.
Background and competencies required:
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree in a technology related degree or equivalent.
* Experience in one or more of the following; internal audit, IT controls, IT risk, information security or risk management experience within a professional services firm or major corporate financial services institution.
* Deep understanding of the financial services sector.
* Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members.
* Experience of Managing large scale projects.
* Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your details to us