|Job Ref:||204725894||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Global IT Organisation is hiring for a Data Analyst within the Digital Marketing team. This role is permanent and based in London. This role will work closely with teams across markets and regions and you must be able to effectively communicate and present your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders. |
You will need to assist development and coordinate activities for the architecture and reporting for: Website analytics; Social Analytics; Paid Media performance; Consumer and Competitor Insights.
* Analyse all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform the business on how to optimize channels and boost ROI.
* Have a constant eye on market/landscape changes and trends, identifying any opportunities or potential threats.
* Experience in manipulating data with the ability to develop "scorecards" and develop scoring capabilities and implementation tactics to help strategic marketing decisions across markets, regions and HQ.
* Proven Dashboarding skills for customization of trends into an intelligible and hierarchy based presentation dashboard.
* Provide pre-campaign analysis to guide targeting and assist in defining campaign KPIs, end user reporting, analytics frameworks (from requirement definition through to end user deployment).
* Should be able to use historical data (real and simulated) for analysis and able to extract, manipulate and report on the performance for website/Google Analytics, Social platforms, Paid media, offline media (PR, OOH, TV) and other external sources.
* Assist, and at times lead, conversations with partner Analytics agency for design and setup of Big data analytics, collecting/analysing real time data/event records from different networks (website/Google Analytics, Social Platforms, Paid Media, offline media, external sources).
* Understand the Global and Local KPIs and provide possible feedback/corrective analysis for proactive strategy and preventive actionable events.
* Strong knowledge of predictive modelling, segmentation, forecasting and other statistical analysis. (experience in directly creating algorithm/models for these is a bonus)
* Substantial experience of business to consumer analysis with a good understanding of relational databases to assist in customer segmentation and content performance analysis.
* Needs to be well versed with Excel and have advanced skills such as pivot tables, nested formulas and What-if Analysis tools - Goal Seek, Scenario Manager and Solver (VBA and SQL database is a bonus).
* You will be very confident and articulate when presenting findings, reports and visualizations via PowerPoint, Dashboards/reports, conference calls and in-person.
* Manage tagging so that performance of media and platforms can be further developed into the Dashboards built with partner Analytics agency.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Any microstrategy/micro-conversion experience is a bonus
* Outstanding English language skills. Other languages will be beneficial
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds