|Job Ref:||204725857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:28|
Primary IT Support Engineer, North and West London|
A great opportunity for a Support Engineer to provide IT support to Schools as part of a Managed Service with one of the 'UK's Top IT Employers'.
RM Education is the leading provider of IT software & services to the Education sector and employs over 1,500 staff.
The Mobile Support Engineer is responsible for delivering a comprehensive IT Managed Service to schools that are part of The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust (TEFAT), a newly awarded contract.
The Support Engineer will be predominantly spread across six or seven Primary Schools, supporting their day-to-day IT needs and helping them to embrace innovative technologies from Google, Apple and Microsoft. On occasion the role will require travel to attend team meetings and provide additional support at other sites. The Engineer and the Schools will benefit from the support of a wider regional team as well as RM's award-winning remote technical service desk.
The role has a focus on providing fantastic on-site IT support, and although technical experience would be useful, remote and local supporting resources will help guide you in order to ensure the more complex technical issues are addressed.
This is a varied IT support role in a very rewarding environment. If you're a budding Engineer with good problem solving skills, a great communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz out of going the extra mile for customers, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate
* Experience of working with Technology
* Strong problem solving abilities
* Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills
* Demonstrable experience in planning, organising and prioritising tasks.
* Target focused
* Proactive and ability to adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
* Flexibility to travel visit other schools across London when required
* Prior School ICT support experience as a technician or in a 'hands-on' IT role may be useful, but isn't essential
Why you should consider this role
* Working for one of the UK's highest profile and prestigious school improvement initiatives for a leading employer (*awarded 'Britain's Top IT Employer' in 2009, 2010 & 2012 and certified as a Top Employer UK category in 2013, 2014,2015 & 2016)
* Develop broader experience working with a very broad, evolving array of ICT
* The role has a high degree of autonomy and combines broad technical exposure as well as the opportunity to develop client relationship management and operational delivery skills
* Working within the education ICT sector is highly stimulating and hugely rewarding
* RM offers exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
* 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme
* Group Personal Pension
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Income Protection
* Life Assurance