|Job Ref:||204729799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockbridge||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum DOE + Additional benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
This company are the forerunners in their sector supporting over 1000 businesses with a history dating back over 3 decades. That presents an image of a very big corporation and the overall group is, but this company is in fact a small/medium sized tight knit team where cooperation and working together is key. This enables a better cohesive service to their customers rather than them having to deal with different people every time.
This role will be focused around the execution of marketing campaigns in order to help the company achieve their goals. It will also involve delivering internal communications across the business departments in the UK.
• Marketing campaign execution.
• Marketing campaign reporting.
• Attending and presenting at customer events.
• Supporting the Account Executives with more complex tasks.
• Developing and providing content for company blog.
• Developing and managing customer forum.
• Executing internal communications programs.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Produce high quality content, quickly.
• Taking complex content and reframe it in various ways to resonate with target audience.
• Executing on social media plans.
• Segmentation and Reporting - identify key clients, identifying personal communication plans, key trigger behaviours and communications.
• Two years' experience communications experience required.
• Proven experience of presenting to clients.
• Strong copywriting skills and working knowledge of html.
• A mix of both B2B and B2C experience would be advantageous.
On offer for this position is a salary of £28-33K depending on experience with additional benefits