|Job Ref:||204729783||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
Technical Programme Manager - IoT/Medical |
Term: 3 month contract
We are an Expanding, Publically traded company developing a Unique, mass consumer product targeted at the health and fitness market. Our products are based on patented algorithms and unique Integrated Circuits (ASIC) created by leading global research institutions. We leverage IoT (internet of Things) technology to provide a unique Highly-personalized user experience across the mobile and cloud space.
Having launched our new product recently, we are looking for a project manager, to assist us in ensuring the launch of our new product is done correctly and on time.
This is a Full time role. Successful candidates will be expected to able to work independently and directly with technical, operational, sales and business development t staff.
This role reports directly to the Company's Chief Technical officer and the director of business development.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential experience with:
* Proven experience managing multi-disciplinary programmes in the IOT and/or medical space.
* Proven ability to work in a "matrix" environment on several projects at once.
* Proven ability to work independently.
* Past experience manager a "commercial roll out" will be highly advantageous.
* Take personal responsibility for several development projects of varying sizes at once
* Ensure all project meet a a stringent schedule and budgetary target.
* Be able to work effectively with engineers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Liaise with in-house R&D, Production, and business development teams to ensure all activities are on time.
High Wycombe /London
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply