|Job Ref:||204729680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
Junior Business Analyst - Leeds - £25k + Benefits|
Junior Business Analyst / Data Analyst / Financial Analyst / Operations Analyst / Junior Project Manager / SQL Specialist / Contact Strategy Analyst
The Larson group is currently recruiting a Junior Business Analyst for an award winning Law Firm based just outside of central Leeds. This role will focus on developing business strategy through analysing company data and will involve utilising technical, operational and customer service skills to fulfill the key duties and responsibilities.
* £25,000 Basic
* Free onsite parking
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* Contributory pension
* Staff Social Club
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experience in the Legal or Financial sectors with a rapidly growing company which see IT as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth.
The candidate will work alongside our Operational and IT functions and will be responsible for:
* Driving, executing and optimising key elements of the contact/business strategy across Trace, Letter, Dialler, Email and SMS, including campaign planning, strategy, and campaign execution to deliver plan objectives in support of our client, customer and business requirements.
* Working alongside the Operations and IT Teams, you will be responsible for driving and delivering the contact campaign activity from scoping, planning, design and creation of contact activity to the critical post campaign analysis.
* Working with key stakeholders on the business strategy and creation of contact plans to deliver against the business objectives.
* Ownership of campaign creation and management to execute operational strategies
* Driving campaign performance improvement through optimisation of campaign strategies and champion/challenge analysis.
* Analysing data and identifying contact campaign and customer selection criteria to drive increased targeting and response success.
* Responsibility for accuracy of campaigns in terms from both functionality and regulatory perspective from content and tracking, as well as adherence to FCA regulations.
* Analysis of campaign profitability through cost and revenue data.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Ability to create and manage SQL queries, stored procedures and jobs.
* Experience of extracting and manipulating large data volumes.
* Creation of reporting through SSRS.
* Data warehouse/BI knowledge for analysis.
* Experience in Tableau or similar.
* Advanced MS Excel skills.
* Demonstrable experience of presenting complex data to different audiences.
* Experience of working in an outbound contact centre environment.
* Planning and analysis of outbound contact strategy.
For more information call Jamie MacMillan on (Apply online only)
Keywords - Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst /Data Analyst / Financial Analyst / Operations Analyst / Junior Project Manager / SQL Specialist / Contact Strategy Analyst / Data Analysis / SSRS / Excel
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is (Apply online only) 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business