|Job Ref:||204729618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
Data Scientist x 2|
South West London
£45K - £55K per annum
Here is an opportunity to work for one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Europe based in their UK head office in South West London.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join a Group CRM team to pro-actively and consistently deliver management to BUs CRM programs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Driving the evolution of insight reporting alongside the group's strategy
• Analyse customer insights
• Provide expert analysis and guidance to engage with BUs to use the data and analytics to make Key business decisions
• Ensure BUs use the latest tools to ensure maximum marketing knowledge
• Delivering Actions from Insights
• Stake holder management
• Work collaboratively across the business to share best practice expertise within the CRM team the BU and also the group.
The Ideal Data Scientist must have experience with:
• Analytics, database and data mining in either Oracle, SAS or SQL
• Advanced Skills within Excel
• Strong understanding in retail analytics
• Experience within Loyalty, marketing analytics and direct marketing
• Strong Presentation skills
• Multilingual at business level
• Excellent project management skills.
For more information, please apply with the latest copy of your CV