|Job Ref:||204729594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum benefits, pension, etc||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
The primary aim of this role is to take ownership of my clients AWS Cloud Services, while promoting a high standard of quality. This role will involve full responsibility for developing and implementing Cloud solutions.
The successful candidate for this role must be an expert in AWS or other Cloud technologies and have strong communication skills that they can use to work in partnership with key internal stakeholders, including all levels of management and support. The ability to prioritize overlapping tasks while promoting a cohesive work environment is essential for this key position.
The successful candidate must also be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues in a deadline-driven environment and have an understanding of Networking topology and DNS.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the entire Amazon estate as well as other Cloud estates like Azure and Google cloud estates.
- Providing strategic and operational solutions to help grow the support infrastructure for continuous improvement;
- You must be excellent at prioritising workflows from multiple channels.
- Managing all Cloud based Security matters, including error reporting;
- Creating and maintaining Cloud-specific documentation and reports;
- Monitoring the budget and the growth of the Cloud estate.
- This role requires an expert working knowledge of the following systems:
- Amazon Cloud services;
- Linux server administration
- Networking - working knowledge of routing and firewalls;
- Database Technologies - CouchDB, Dynamo, Riak;
- Apache and NginX
If you are interested and have the above skills, then I am very eager to hear from you. Please send me a copy of your CV to (Email Removed)