|Job Ref:||204729568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
Our client is a Cambridge based Award winning technology company who provides software products and services to various international clients. The selected candidate will enjoy working for a firm who values their employees and believe in a strong work, life balance. |
We are currently seeking a passionate Automation Test Engineer who has an understanding of software products, technology and services. This position is responsible for writing and developing test code within Python based test frameworks.
As an Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts .This is an Automation Test Engineer role is not recruited very often so we urge interested candidates to apply immediately.
Candidates will need the following skills/experience.
* Experience in writing code to test software.
* Should have experience in automation testing tools.
* Experience writing script in Python or C.
* Confident with operating system, e.g. Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X.
* Experience intesting / development of embedded software or software for mobile devices.
* Knowledge of other scripting languages in addition to Python or C such as Perl, C# or Ruby.
* Have a degree in computer science or similar relevant degree (or equivalent qualification).
The Automation Test Engineer will enjoy a central Cambridge office, easily accessible via public transport (no onsite parking). This is permanent full time with an hour's lunch break, starting salary £25000-£40000 with benefits.
Candidates could be working as Automation Test Engineer, QA Tester, Test Engineer, Python, C, Software developer, QA Analyst , QTP, Embebbed Software Testing , Perl, Ruby ,SQA ,Automation Testing