|Job Ref:||204729557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Building & IT Project Sponsor to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in Bristol, initially until September 2017 offering up to £450 per day ltd.|
• Support the National Buildings and IT Workstream Project Manager and the Estates/FM, IT Business partner to develop and maintain linked project and programme plans optimised for efficient delivery for this workstream in the region;
• Identify and deliver suitable office and operational accommodation for the specific area that will enable efficient 265/24/7 delivery and maximises retention of required skills;
• Work with the National Buildings and IT Workstream Project Manager and other regions to ensure that the accommodation is suitably equipped to encourage a productive and collaborative environment and to provide a resilient continuous service.
• Manage risk to minimize impact and likelihood, developing contingency plans to keep the programme on track;
• Provide visibility of issues and deliver solutions which balance priorities (for examples between regional and national priorities);
• Ensure full compliance with the appropriate financial governance arrangements for the programmes and projects within it;
Drive improvements in health and safety performance ensuring effective practice is promulgated to staff and partners and carry out any tasks identified to the post in the Level 2 and relevant 2a Organisational Health & Safety RACI charts.
• Experience of the delivery of estates/FM or IT projects would be desirable
• Demonstrable experience of leading people to successful delivery of large scale, complex and /or high risk projects, or high profile/high risk services.
Proven change management ability to deliver successful outcomes for internal change projects.
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or