|Job Ref:||204729245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:29|
Reporting to the Solution Development Director, the primary function of this role is to drive the cloud and hosting sales engagement for existing customers across the Daisy Group sales teams in DCS, DPS and SMB. In addition this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using sales, marketing and vendor initiatives to expand Daisyâs presence within the Commercial and public sector. As a Cloud Specialist, the role is prodominately customer facing sales, support the client directors and account managers in new opportunities. As a member of the sales specilaist team, there is also the opportunity to contribute to solution enhancement and devlopment as the Daisy Cloud strategy evolves.|
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dedication, drive and ambition with an ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment. The candidate will need to apply themselves to a diverse range of tasks, including developing, leading and executing the sales strategy into and across the business and ensuring every element of Daisy proposition is promoted, progressed and optimised.
The candidate must be highly organised and capable of prioritising workload based on the customerâs expectations and demands from the businss. It is also important that the candidate demonstrates the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with and present to customers at a high level. This position will require proven competent sales experience within the converged ICT/Cloud services sector, but prodominatley in Cloud based service and solution delivery. It will also require a strong understanding of the UK cloud marketplace, and an ability to innovate to meet the changing requirements of our customers.
- Identification, growth, development and management of cloud opportunities in the Daisy Group account base.
- Promotion of the cloud capability across the Group to drive new cross-sell activity
- Manage customer opportunities in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
- Introduce, actively promote new / complimentary IT services from across the Daisy group portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Performance will be measured against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing and new customer margin â New Business split depending on capability and experience. Elements of the renumeration plan will be aligned to the overall performance of Daisy Corporate Services
- Prepare and maintain on Salesforce a monthly forecast and pipeline reports to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts.
- Contribute the improvement / development of the Daisy Cloud proposition working with the practice lead, specilaists, vendors and the customer base
- Manage and update customer / opportunity records on Salesforce and contract system
- Being customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst, maintaining a diplomatic and organized approach, even under pressure.
- Provide skills and support capability around securing revenue renewal in the existing base as and when required.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies â centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access - Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
- Carry out any âad hocâ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Sales experience within the Cloud Service provisioning arena.
- Experience in creating, managing, negotiating and closing substantial Cloud solution and service contracts
- An understanding of hybrid cloud solutioning and integration across public, private and on premises based architectures and configurations
- Demontration of an ability to map customer challenges or desired outcomes onto a cloud consumption strategy and show and understanding of the wider ICT arena.
- Demonstrate key relationships with or understanding of market leading vendors such as Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Dell, HP, Amazon, Microsoft Azure / O365.
- A strong understanding of the UK cloud market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Clearly articulate how Daisy Cloud Solutions can deliver Customer Business Value
- Degree standard (desirable) OR significant demonstrable experience within the Commercial Sector.
- Be able to establish consistent thorough pipeline management, of at least three times target in any given period.
- Be able to deliver against all key commission plan targets (margin/order intake).
- Be able to accurately forecast monthly commitment.
- Enthusiatic and self motivated
- Appetite for self education and certification to promote own development in conjunction with the Daisy training initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
Job Title: Cloud and Hosting Specialist
Reports to: Solution Development Director
Department: DCS Sales
Hours of work: 8.30am â 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Working Location: Field Based