|Job Ref:||203545912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Recent or 2016 Graduate/(url removed)/C#/Windows Applications|
A recent or soon-to-be Graduate Software Developer with skills in C# or (url removed) application development is required to join a company in the midst of an exciting expansion phase in order to develop for the applications that control their intelligent wireless monitoring systems. This role would be perfect for a recent graduate or 2016 graduate looking to build on their academic project experiences and get into industry within a role allowing freedom to work on the latest Microsoft technologies, whilst also having the structure of a team of skilled developers there to guide your career development.
The company is in a period of growth due to continued success in their technology and a successful new partnership with a leading Utility powerhouse, and so they are looking for 2x "hands-on" C# / (url removed) Graduate Software Developers to play a key role in all aspects of developing this company's innovative wireless utility monitoring applications. This C# / (url removed) role, based within a medium sized team, is a great chance for genuine career progression into more senior development roles under the guidance of skilled senior developers whilst working on the latest technologies for Blue-Chip clients.
- Full lifecycle development from conceptual stages through to implementation and ongoing project updates.
- Projects include developing client facing web-based software front ends for the company's utility management system as well as developing bespoke software solutions to meet client requirements.
- A key part of the role is staying up to date with new technology and self-development using forums, technology feeds and internal team discussions.
- At least a 2.1 (or predicted 2.1/1st) in a computer science or related degree
- Demonstrable project experience developing with C# or (url removed)
Position: C# / (url removed) Graduate Software Developers
Location: Chesterfield, easy commute from Sheffield, North Derbyshire
Key Skills: Microsoft Technologies including (url removed), C#
Benefits: PDI every year to review progress against salary bonus potential, salary sacrifice benefits scheme to buy your car, child care vouchers, IT equipment, cycle and restaurant vouchers through central system, free on-site parking, career development opportunities, exciting projects and FTSE100 clients