|Job Ref:||204738503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: up to £33,000 dependant on experience.
Professional Technical is currently seeking to recruit an experienced multi-skilled engineers to join a well-established business. Main responsibilities are:-
To improve and maintain plant reliability adhering to a maintenance plan and responding to reactive maintenance needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Install and adhere to preventative maintenance plans and routines in conjunction with production.
* Effective planned shutdowns
* Implement and adhere to a maintenance system for job orders
* Complete all necessary paperwork and ensure that safe working practices are agreed prior to commencement of work.
* Detailed root cause analysis to ensure plant reliability
* Timely reactive maintenance response
* Assist operators and other maintenance team members with troubleshooting
* Work with colleagues to maximise multi-skilling
* Meet all Health & Safety applicable requirements
* Overall improvement of plant reliability
* Promote best working practises across shifts
* Working as a team member to contribute to plant improvements
* City & Guilds Part 2 Electrical
* Time Served Maintenance Engineer multi - skilled
* Mechanically Bias
* Working a 12 hour shift Rota
What's on offer?
* Salary up to £33,000 per annum, dependant on experience
* 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 Days after 2 year continual employment)
* Pension - Will match up to 6% contribution
* Childcare Vouchers
* Bonus Scheme - reflective of individual KPIs set
* Personal Development Training
* 12 hour shifts - Days & Nights rotating (13 shifts worked in 21 day cycle)
If you are interested in this vacancy for the Maintenance Engineer position please do not hesitate to contact Helen Greer on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy