|Job Ref:||204738409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
A fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career in Engineering with this market leading Food Manufacturer.|
As Engineering Manager your duties will include:
* Ensuring planned maintenance is carried out to the required standard.
* Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner
* Coordinating with production supervision on a day to day basis, to ensure the smooth running and availability of plant and equipment
* Supporting in continuous improvement projects and ensuring the sustainability of these activities through promotion of best operational practices.
* Proactively helping to reduce function accident statistics.
* Prioritising, organising and planing weekend maintenance work, production cover and project work as appropriate, providing management cover over the weekend if required.
The successful applicant must have:
* City and Guilds qualification or equivalent
* Basic understanding of PLCs
It would be advantageous to have:
* HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
* Food Manufacturing experience
Our client manufactures for major retailers throughout the UK. This role offers the opportunity to join a large and fast paced company and continue to develop in Engineering.
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing