|Job Ref:||204738358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
A leading Civil Engineering Contractor are currently recruiting for an experienced Remediation/Earthworks Project Manager in London. Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leading contaminated land and bulk earthworks project delivery. |
The successful candidate will liaise with consultants and site engineers managing project delivery, providing technical support and developing business opportunities. Typical duties may include:
- Phased Investigation management
- Technical reporting and remediation system design
- Overall project delivery - keeping in line with contract guidelines.
- Site health and safety management,
- Client liaison
- Team management and organisation
- Financial management and contract negotiation
- Overseeing site operations and remediation processes such as stabilisation, excavation and multi-phase extraction.
Relevant health and safety site certificates such as CSCS or SMSTS are essential.
You will receive a competitive salary including a full benefits package.
Interested in this role please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call (Apply online only) for an informal chat