|Job Ref:||204738162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knowsley||Address:||Post Code:||L34||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Job title: Proposals Engineer|
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: Up to £40,000 pa
Industry sector: Engineering
Proposals Engineer - Liverpool - Up to £40,000 pa plus excellent benefits
Working for a specialist engineering company based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for consolidating and building sales offers and tenders into winning bids.
* Interpret enquiries and requests for quotations from existing and prospective customers in order to establish an initial understanding of the range of possible requirements.
* Supports Sales staff in meetings with customers during the bid-process.
* Build understanding of requirements by liaising with customers, either face to face or over the telephone.
* Organise site visits and meetings with major subcontractors.
* Working in partnership with Engineering, Commercial and Project Managers as appropriate to need in order to evaluate technical risk and commercial terms.
* Act as focal point for customers queries regarding proposal submission.
* Monitor progress and status of proposals, maintaining accurate records and keeping the Proposals Manager fully informed at all times.
* Support Project team during handover of proposals that have resulted in orders.
* Maintain internal quality systems as relevant to the processing of enquiries and proposals.
Requirements for the role:
* Experience in a proposals/sales role within an engineering environment.
* Experience, knowledge and understanding of risk analysis techniques.
A salary of up to £40,000 pa plus bonus
25 days holiday
Death in Service (3 x Salary)
Contributory Pension Scheme
Hours of work 37.5 (8:30 - 17:00)
To apply for the role of Proposals Engineer please click apply now