|Job Ref:||204738159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southall||Address:||Post Code:||UB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Specification Technologist |
£30,000 - £35,000 (1 Year Fixed Term Maternity Cover)
Our client, a market leading producer of Ethnic savoury and sweet foods has an exciting opportunity for an experienced specification technologist to join their well-established technical team. With a strong presence across the UK, this role offers to work for a company that is dedicated to produce and supply too retail, whole sale and the food service industry. This position will appeal to a strong experienced specification technologist looking for their next challenging role within a secure and stable company.
* Ensure BHL's food safety and quality objectives are met at all times.
* Compile Customer Product Specifications and review and update them as required.
* Provide technical support to the company and all customers.
* 4Compile and maintain Raw Material Specifications, get approval form Supplier and Head of Technical. Co-ordinate with supplier to procure COA/COC of raw material received. Ensure raw material specifications are up dated from time to time.
* Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
* Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure Technical Compliance to specification.
* Ensure new products are analyzed according to customer requirements for Nutrition and Shelf life.
* Ensure that micro samples are recorded and sent to the lab in co-ordination with QC's is done as per the schedule
* Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other Technical documentation required by the customer.
* Manage objectives set by the Head of Technical and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
* Any other tasks as required by the Head of Technical.
Skills and Qualifications
* Sound understanding of documented policies and procedures
* Thorough understanding of company products
* Working knowledge of Food and Hygiene polices
* Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Understand Quality Management
* Ability to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative
* Planning and Organizing
* Self development and continuing personal development
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence on a UK scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity within the uncertain global market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Harpreet Sehmi or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)