|Job Ref:||204738127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Heavy Plant Fitter to join one of the UK's largest and leading manufacturer of heavy plant equipment covering the Manchester & surrounding area.|
The successful Heavy Plant Fitter will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all the heavy plant equipment. As this is a mobile role, you will be visiting customer sites all over the Manchester & surround area dependent on business needs along with the servicing and maintenance of the company's expanding equipment.
* You must hold an engineering qualification - minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
* A sound mechanical knowledge in construction equipment and heavy plant equipment.
* Competent in electro/hydraulic systems.
* Experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
* Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time position and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
This is the chance to join a company that offers excellent support and opportunities for all their staff.
To be considered for the position please contact Samantha Round on (Apply online only) or send your CV to Samantha Round