|Job Ref:||204738095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£27000/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
£27,000 + Generous Benefits|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently working with an industry leading Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a prestigious site in Northamptonshire.
This position offers work-life balance, a competitive package and genuine career progression opportunities.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Mechanical systems and equipment
- To adhere to health and safety regulations
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To liaise directly with the client, management and fellow engineers
- Must be Mechanically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3
- Must hold 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Must have experience working within a commercial property carrying out Mechanical Maintenance
- Must be client facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be within a commutable distance of Leeds
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer