|Job Ref:||204738081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Blyth||Address:||Post Code:||NE24||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Job Title: Cable Route Engineer (offshore)|
Location: Blyth, North East
Type of position: Contract
Length of assignment: 3 months initially
Required: As soon as possible
Acting as an agency on behalf of our client, a prestigious global Company, we are seeking a Cable Route Engineer.
Role will report to: Export Cable Package Manager
• Oversee the completion of route engineering and manage contractor's route engineering proposals
• Suggest amendments and alterations to cable route
• Act as point of contact for route engineering
• Handle / coordinate interface between related contractor as required
• Record progress and create action lists / queries to be passed on to OCA Package Manager
• Coordinate interfaces (route issues) between internal areas of project
• Create drawings , charts and documents where required
• Undertake instructions from Cable Package Manager
• Review contractors installation procedures
• Review contractors Engineering and comments
• Understanding of Engineers Requirements
• Review of installation programme
• Candidate should be willing to travel abroad if required.
• Minimum of two years experience in Cable Route Engineering.
• Experience of Geotechnics advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please forward your up to date CV in first instance