|Job Ref:||204738065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum Pension||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
A leading food manufacturer is recruiting now for an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work a continental days/nights shift for a salary of £28,000-£34,000 at their Shrewsbury facility. The Multi Skilled maintenance Engineer will ideally come from a food or FMCG background but other industries would be considered. |
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. Should you wish to apply please do so now by using the apply now button.
This opportunity for an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Is a market leader supplying major retail outlets
- Is introducing new equipment
- Is experiencing constant market growth
- Is constantly introducing new products
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Reactive and Planned Preventative scheduled maintenance on site
- Solving solutions on new and old equipment.
- Working closely with production.
- Working on new lines.
- PLC fault finding (Mitsubishi & Siemens)
In return for working a continental shift (4 on 4 off days/ nights) the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be paid a salary of £34,000 per annum.
Once again I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. Should you wish to apply please do so now by using the apply now button