|Job Ref:||204738033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||The City of London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum +Pension +Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Critical Shift Engineer- Electrical|
The City of London
£40,000 - £42,000 plus pension, package & benefits
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers to recruit an experienced and dynamic Critical Shift Engineer to join their team based at a high profile site in The City of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering an industry leading training and development programme as well as unrivaled career progression.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a wide range of building services equipment
- Monitoring critical plant - BMS, UPS, generators offering first line response as required
- Ensure site Electrical systems are operated and maintained to the required standards
- Liaising with clients ensuring excellent service delivery
- Completing all relevant records, computer based systems, log books and reports
- Reporting back to the Operations Manager any issues that require attention and/or escalation
- Managing visiting specialist sub-contractors, issuing the relevant permit to work documents
- Working a 24/7 continental shift pattern
- You will be Electrically qualified holding current 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations and C&G Electrical Services / Maintenance
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a critical/data centre environment with awareness of BMS, UPS, generators
- HV AP / LV AP is highly beneficial although not essential as training will be provided.
- You will be able to work independently with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Must live in a commutable distance of Central London
To apply for this unique and exciting opportunity Critical Shift Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Critical / Data Centre / Engineer / High Voltage / Electrical / 17th Edition