|Job Ref:||204738029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour (PAYE)||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Are you a Technical Support Engineer seeking a new challenge? |
We are seeking applications for a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading Security Development company based in Cambridgeshire. This will be on an initial six month contract but with an opportunity for the role to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will have an Electronic or Mechanical Engineering qualification and possess strong communication skills.
- Provide support to both external and internal customers
- Troubleshoot over the telephone and professionally arrange the return of the machines that are unable to be repaired
- Receive, schedule, process and repair all instruments that return for repair, calibration or routine service
- Ensure customers are informed as to the progress of the return and repairs are carried out in the most efficient and speedy manner
- Monitor average repair times on a monthly basis
- Provide administration with sufficient information to produce quotations for repairs
- Liaise with sales administration to ensure a smooth instrument booking and servicing partnership
- Provide in house training
If you think you have the experience for this Technical Support Engineer role, please call Samantha or hit the Apply button now