|Job Ref:||204738027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Mechanical Product Development Engineer |
(Medical Devices / Medical Systems)
Excellent Salary + Excellent Benefits Package and Opportunities for Career Advancement
**An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Product Development Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer of medical devices**
The Company - Mechanical Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices
My client is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of medical and laboratory instrumentation. This organisations impressive portfolio of systems includes medical diagnostics, microscopy and specialist imaging systems, trusted by healthcare and laboratory professionals around the world. The medical devices and laboratory instrumentation systems division is an integral part of this global technology group, employing over 32,000 employees in over 120 countries worldwide. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of equipment modalities, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading manufacturing facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people.
The Role - Mechanical Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices
Following expansion within their research and development division, this organisation now seeks to recruit a dedicated and technically minded Mechanical Product Development Engineer.
* Creating & maintaining product definition information in accordance with company procedures
* Reviewing, analysing and approving the product design
* Compiling technical documentation to support the design process
* Assisting with the management of work packages for new product development & product improvement projects
* Using technical & product knowledge and problem solving abilities to support other team members and other departments
Your Background - Mechanical Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices
* Degree/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Applied knowledge and experience of good design practice & engineering change control, mechanical engineering principles (eg material, structures, thermal analysis, fluid analysis) and a variety of manufacturing processes (eg machining, sheet metal, injection moulding, casting and extruding) are essential
* Experience of Microsoft Office and Product Data Management (PDM) systems
The Benefits - Mechanical Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices, Medical Devices
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation offering excellent product training and genuine opportunities for career progression. A generous remuneration package is also guaranteed, including competitive salary, healthcare, contributory pension scheme and childcare vouchers, along with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading organisation.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV to the named contact below.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited. The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business