|Job Ref:||204738025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
My client is looking for a CAD draughtsman to join their team. Due to expansion and a new product range this exciting opportunity has arrived in our office today and the client is looking for someone ASAP.|
CAD is the primary way in which drafters develop plans, drawings and sketches. Using AutoCAD software, drafters prepare a visual depiction of a product to be constructed
* Experience in curtain walling design would be advantageous.
* Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
* Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
* Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
* Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
* Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
* Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
* Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
* Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
* Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
* Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
* Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
* Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
* Compile data and specifications sheets.
* Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
* Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer