|Job Ref:||204737998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mould Process Engineer to join a manufacturing company based within the Bedfordshire area.|
- Your role is to work within the Mould Tool department and be a key member of the process and design team.
You will design new mould tools using Solidworks and amend existing drawings.
- You will work closely with the Product Development Team and Mould Engineering Manager to implement new product designs or modification to existing design.
- You will design, cost and project manage the manufacturer of new and modified mould tools
- You will support the tooling team in sourcing materials and parts require
- Identify and prioritise the workload for internal and external toolmakers and suppliers.
- Attend mould engineering meetings to discuss and resolves issues or client concerns.
You will be required to assist the workshop team in machining methods.
- Prepare product costings and the development of pricing options.
- Support the manufacturing and quality functions of the company
- Ensure the correct procedure is followed when developing new products and ensuring the relevant databases are fully updated.
- The Successful candidate will have completed a Mechanical qualification preferably a HNC/HND.
- Ability to read and interpret Solidworks drawings.
- Strong background in Mould Tooling.
- Experienced in workshop techniques - milling, turning, welding.
Circa £30k negotiable
Urgent - This Mould Tooling Engineers role is live and I will be submitting a short list of candidates within the next two to three days.
Please Apply Below