|Job Ref:||204737991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£31000/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:14|
£31,000 + Generous Benefits|
Electrical Shift Leader
We are currently working with an industry leading Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Electrical Shift Leader to work on a prestigious site in Leeds.
This position offers work-life balance, a competitive package and genuine career progression opportunities.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Electrical systems and equipment
- To organise Engineers and ensure that Maintenance tasks are completed to a high standard
- To adhere to health and safety regulations
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To liaise directly with the client, management and fellow engineers
- Must be Electrically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3
- Must hold 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Must have experience working within a commercial property carrying out Electrical Maintenance
- Must be client facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be within a commutable distance of Leeds
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrical Maintenance / Maintenance Electrician / Lead Engineer