|Job Ref:||204737961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shropshire||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Salary:||£38000 - £39000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:14|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
TO £38,500 SALARY + PENSION + MEDICAL + LIFE ASSURANCE
4 ON 4 OFF
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a leading process manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers.
* Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process and packaging equipment
* Electrical & Mechanical maintenance support
* Work to Planned Maintenance schedule to optimise efficiency targets
* Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
* Work with CI, Operations and Reliability teams on engineering projects
* Minimum HNC in an Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
* Experience of maintenance in a high volume, process manufacturing equipment
* PLC skills and training - minimum fault finding
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Able to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern including day and night shifts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. They offer unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy