|Job Ref:||204737933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£25 - £35/hour negotiable||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
My leading Automotive OEM requires a highly experienced Quality Engineer on a 12 month contract, with the view to renew a further 12 months, in their Essex location. The role will commence November 2016.|
The role will include a number of engineering tasks to develop solutions to my client's needs.
* Create and rollout training materials to Current and Forward Model Commercial Vehicle teams.
* Develop and maintain work-plans for each Global Solution and report out as required.
* Support Commercial Vehicle Quality Program work.
* Investigating Problems and Fault Finding
* Embed Commercial Vehicle Fleet quality wants and needs into standard global processes.
* Receiving and responding to client problems.
* Training will be provided for specific equipment requiring servicing calibration. Further training will be provided in a hands-on basis and as the result of employee appraisals.
* An understanding of Quality related tools (e.g. G8D, FMEA, 6 Sigma etc) and Engineering management tools (e.g. AIMS, WERS, Integrator). Working level knowledge / experience would be an advantage.
* IT / Digital Worker Tools, especially: Excel (including Functions & Pivots), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Global Integrator, Quality Connection, Data Cubes.
* PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Engineering/Business/IT Degree or equivalent.
The role will be Mon-Sat (8 working hours per day).
If you're interested in this positon please email me your updated CV, minimum required hourly rate and your availability to interview/start