|Job Ref:||204737897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Technical Support Engineer |
Our client is a leading supplier for products within the rolling stock industry. They are looking for an organised and experienced Technical support engineer. As a member of the Engineering Team you will manage and resolve a range of technical issues within the Engineering team including configuration control.
* To investigate and resolve any technical issues and facilitate / lead technical reviews within the Engineering department.
* Engineering configuration management
* Product safety and reliability
* Product integrity and specification management
* To resolve any Technical issues with products
* Participate and support the development and implementation of business strategy
* Ensure that products and services are procured in line with recognised safety standards and specifications as required.
* Apply engineering change control procedures and processes associated with Engineering Assurance activities
* Review and adopt information regarding changes in industry Legislation and Standards to ensure Unipart Rail's continued product compliance.
Ideally you will be/have:
* Educated to min HNC in Mechanical/electrical Engineering or similar
* Document control experience
* Configuration management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* The proven ability to manage change effectively
* The ability to work within a team
* Experience providing technical support ideally within the rail industry
* Excellent problem solving skills
For a full job specification or to apply, please contact Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)