|Job Ref:||204737890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£33000 - £34000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
£33,000 - £34,000 + Generous Benefits|
Air Conditioning Engineer
A large, and expanding, Facilities Management company are looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a prestigious contract around the London area.
This opportunity offers job security, a very competitive package and genuine career progression opportunities.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Air Conditioning systems
- To carry out maintenance to AHUs and FCUs
- To carry out lighting maintenance such as; changing lamps, ballasts and inverters
- To work on a mobile basis, working on commercial properties
- To liaise with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- Must hold City and Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- Must be experienced carrying out Maintenance, Servicing and Repair to all types of Air Conditioning systems such as; VRVs, VRFs and Split Systems
- Must have experience with Lighting maintenance such as changing lamps and ballasts
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Air Conditioning / AC Engineer / Air Con Engineer / Lighting Maintenance