|Job Ref:||204737889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38 - £39/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
We are currently looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer to join our client in Manchester on a contract hire basis. You will provide EC&I design services on a FEED project currently being undertaken for a plant in the Middle East.|
You will be responsible for:
- Specify and design: DCS, ESD & F&G Systems including Control and shutdown philosophy, System Architecture Development, Equipment Specifications, DCS Functional Specification, ESD Cause & Effect Diagrams, F&G Cause & Effect Diagrams, F&G Layouts and Workpack generation
- Prepare technical specifications & relevant drawings.
- Prepare and releases material requisitions.
- Review of vendor documents / drawings / test procedure & certificates / operating manuals / design books / engineering data books etc. in accordance with the project design specification
- Undertake C&I engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution
- Carry out design work in compliance with the national, state and client asset Codes & Standards.
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Clearly understand the Codes and Standards applicable to the work carried out and raise deviations where necessary
The successful candidate will be a Senior Instrument Engineer with a proven track record in brownfield onshore development projects. You will have extensive experience of supporting FEED projects and will meet the following requirements:
- Degree Qualified essential (End client will not consider HNC/HND)
- Extensive substantial total experience in Instrument engineering (over 8 years post qualification)
- Extensive years` experience in Onshore Oil & Gas / Refinery or Petrochem industries (over 5 years post qualification)
Unfortunately we are unable to consider any applicants that do not meet the above requirements.
Please don`t hesitate to contact me directly should you require any further information.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients