|Job Ref:||204737843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
My client is urgently looking for an ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer on a contract basis.|
POSITION: ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer
DURATION: 6 months
Skills and experience needed:
* Proven ability in FPGA VHDL design
* Analysis skills including verification and signal integrity
* Digital hardware design, manufacture and test design verification/analysis
* If you have a proven ability in CAD systems and Flight Design in the area of satellite electronics this would be highly desirable.
* Design and delivery of ASIC and FPGA designs
* Detailed RTL design in VHDL
* Documenting the verification of the RTL design
* Implementation of the design at gate level
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send me your updated CV and then call me on the number below.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who you believe would be a good fit for this position, please send me their CV or pass on my details