|Job Ref:||204737817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£1000/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Position: Commercial Manager|
Job Type: Permanent
A specialist within the Public Transport sector within the North of England.
TWO YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Commercial Manager will lead all commercial elements of the Integrated and Smart Travel programme, developing and executing the overall Commercial Strategy to ensure the successful delivery of the programme.
* The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience of leading a commercial team and working as part of a leadership team for a similar programme.
* Extensive experience of undertaking commercial negotiations with partners and service providers within a similar programme.
* Previous experience of writing Commercial Business Cases.
* Extensive change management experience.
* Commercial Manager will also have experience of developing and delivering procurement strategies, processes, policies and procedures.
* Educated to Degree/ Masters level
* Programme management qualification
* Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Michael Rebecchi