|Job Ref:||204737806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£32 - £36/hour + weekend uplifts||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
A Leading main contractor within the Engineering Industry requires a PTS Agent for an East London Station upgrade. |
Looking after 1 of 3 station upgrades which form this project, you will require an appreciation of a (Network) Rail environment, Standards and H&S requirements; to a greater or lesser degree depending on the seniority or role discipline. The works include platform modifications, lifts, demolition, new footbridges etc. all within a station and an overhead electrified rail infrastructure environment.
You will be responsible for:
* Leadership in the delivery of all construction within their section of works whilst maintaining the highest standards of delivery in line with the programme, budget, quality, environmental, health & safety as set by CSJV and Crossrail.
* Day to day control of site management including maintaining a safe site, site set-up and compliance with safe methods of work and regulations.
* Ensuring that health and safety is given the highest priority.
* Managing the shift patterns of the project team to ensure that shift handover is carried out effectively and efficiently.
* Manage the supply chain ensuring that delivery is done efficiently and in accordance with the Safety and Environmental aspirations of the contract.
* Coordination between subcontractors.
* Manage the order and control of necessary materials, suppliers and storage required for the works programme and this is fully communicated to the logistics team.
* Carry out material reconciliations and provide reports on waste avoidance and inefficiencies to optimise project return.
* Ensure records and diaries are recorded and kept for work performed, problems experienced, labour force within each area, verbal communications to/from client, subcontractor and third parties.
* Ensure quality procedures are in place and adhered to. Provide Inspection and Test Plans for all works and ensure relevant checks are carried out and records compiled for handover packages, management of non-conformance reporting and ensuring that non-conformance's are closed out.
* You will have previously worked for a major contractor in a heavy civil within a rail environment
* Network Rail exposure is essential
* Previously worked as a Sub or Site Agent
* Be qualified up to degree or diploma in Civil Engineering
* Hold relevant CSCS & PTS
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for a top tier contractor, but will also benefit from working with CUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with regular updates, social events, and a competitive referral scheme.
For more information on the project please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below and I look forward to hearing from you