|Job Ref:||204737706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
£32,000 to £34,000 (Days)
A highly regarded business, this internationally renowned company is known for its commitment to safety and quality. At the forefront of the chemical and process industry, this impressive manufacturer is undertaking a phase of improvements and expansions at their South Wales manufacturing facility. They are seeking to recruit an experienced mechanical maintenance engineer with a heavy manufacturing background.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Modification and repair of chemical plant equipment to improve performance.
* Varied kit includes a wide range of pumps, compressors, absorbers, disorbers and pressure systems
* Role involves rigging, fitting, welding and mechanical repairs
* Promote preventative, predictive and planned maintenance activities
* Use of maintenance/analysis techniques i.e. RFMEA, TPM, Condition Based Monitoring etc to improve reliability and productivity
* Investigating the route cause analysis of equipment failure.
* Working with minimal supervision
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Heavy/Chemical industry background in mechanical engineering capacity
Salary & Benefits
* £32,000 to £34,000 salary
* Days (Mon-Fri)
* Excellent benefits
* Callout rota 1 in 4
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Glenn Hiscocks on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants