|Job Ref:||204737675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Position - Maintenance Engineer|
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Location - Chichester
Established for over 35 years in their specialist sector. Fully equipped in house design facilities. Recently made an expansion of premises and opened new unit to cater for growth in the business. Exhibits products at prestigious industry related events. Market leader in the south.
Reporting into the Production Manager and carrying out comprehensive maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic machinery relevant to the plastics industry.
Your Role will include
* Checking and calibrating instruments.
* Routine machinery checks
* Arrangement of new parts and fitting of new parts
* Maintain and log accurate records of work carried out.
* Shared responsibility for rare emergency call outs.
* Sector experience
* Qualified engineer 16th / 17th edition
* Diagnostic skills
* PAT testing advantageous
* Understanding of engineering drawings and principles
* Awareness of H&S legislation
Fantastic Opportunity to join a market leading organisation who can offer genuine career progression and development opportunities.
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment