|Job Ref:||204737647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
I am currently recruiting for a Workshop Engineer to join our clients team based in Eastleigh to service and repair the machinery before it is returned to the field for use.|
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all repair/refurbishment jobs are completed to set quality standards and to defined criteria per machine
• Test machines in line with company guidelines before delivery to customer to ensure quality criteria has been achieved.
• Refurbish machines to set quality standards and guidelines including spray painting, cosmetic repairs and valeting.
• Perform full fault diagnostics on machines to identify all repairs needed to bring the machine to the required standard, including the identification of all parts required.
• Preparing loan machines before dispatch to ensure fully operational.
• Ensure that all machines and ancillaries are PA Tested and correctly labelled before delivery to customer
• Follow all engineering procedures, ensuring they are understood and adhered to
What we are looking for:
• Educated to GCSE level or above with grade C pass or above in English and Math's
• Electro/mechanical experience (fault finding & repair)
• Previous experience within Forklift or Vehicle Technician experience desirable but not essential.
To Apply Contact Martin on (Apply online only) or Click Apply Now