|Job Ref:||204737463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||St Leonards||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
Our client is a manufacturing company who specialise in the production of high precision machined components. The latest CNC turning and milling machines are used along with a dedicated quality team to ensure each part is built to the highest possible standard. Our client is currently looking for a Sliding Head Auto Setter to join their rapidly expanding team. |
The ideal Slinding Head Auto Setter will have previous experience programming both sliding head and fixed head lathes and good attention to detail.
Your duties as a Sliding Head Auto Setter will be:
* Setting and programming CNC machines.
* Programme using customer drawings at the machine.
* Able to program using Fanuc.
* Good knowledge of inspection techniques and equipment.
* Familiar with general engineering workshop practices and proven manufacturing experience.
* Able to work from written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* An excellent communicator with good reporting skills.
* Keen attention to detail and a desire to continue gaining experience and self improvement.
The ideal Sliding Head Auto Setter will have:
* Previous of experience and knowledge of Fanuc.
* Star and Citizen sliding head programming experience would be a significant benefit.
* Experience programming complex parts offline using CAD/CAM.
* Experience in machining general standard materials and specialised composites.
* Minimum of 2 years programming experience.
* Knowledge and ability to read technical drawings.
* Previous experience programming and setting.
* Good attention to detail.
Up to £30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
8:00am - 5:00pm