|Job Ref:||204737447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Our clients are leading experts in the field of spring manufacturing and high speed press technology. Our client provides some of the best springs as Europe's leading spring manufacturer and their products are used in major industrial environments all over the world. They are currently looking for a Tool Maker to join their friendly team.|
The ideal Tool Maker will have proven skills in design, manufacture and maintenance of; press tooling, jigs & fixtures.
Your duties as a Tool Maker:
* Be responsible for the design and manufacture of tooling allocated on a cradle to grave concept.
* Actively contribute to the development of tooling from concept through design, building to commissioning.
* To help develop the tool room technology and people with the objective of satisfying customer demands.
* Monitor and maintain a safe workshop environment in accordance with Health and Safety procedures.
* Ability to work to deadlines and to plan, organise and prioritise own and work activities over weeks/months ahead in order to satisfy customers' expectations.
* Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of staff and customers.
* To take on other responsibilities as allocated by the Tool room Manager.
The Ideal Tool Maker will have:
* A track record in producing precision tooling within the time schedule.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Experience in the use of 3D CAD and or Wire EDM is desirable but not essential.
* Have proven skills in design, manufacture and maintenance of; press tooling, jigs & fixtures.
* Have a flexible approach to working hours.
Highly Competitive Salary
Monday - Friday
40 Hours per week
Keywords: Tool Maker, CAD, EDM, Tooling, Manufacturing, Industrial, Design, Tools, 3D, Wire EDM