|Job Ref:||204737434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Beckenham||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Our clients are leading experts in the field of spring manufacturing and high speed press technology. Our client provides some of the best springs as Europe?s leading spring manufacturer and their products are used in major industrial environments all over the world. Our client is currently looking for a Spring Maker to join their busy team. |
The ideal Spring Maker will have a flexible approach to working hours and a sound engineering background.
Your duties as a Spring Maker will be:
* Setting and operating a range of press, punch and forming tools in a specialist low/medium volume manufacturing area.
* Checking produced springs to specified requirements.
* Read and understand component drawings.
* Quality controls for production staff and the control and manufacture of specialist small order tooling.
* Completing all documentation and quality process.
* Loading and unloading raw material from production equipment.
* Adhere to safety procedures.
* Good housekeeping practices.
* Assisting other team members.
The ideal spring maker will have:
* Previous experience in precision sheet metalwork and/or wire forming.
* A sound engineering background is essential.
* A flexible approach to working hours and good team-working skills are essential.
* Specialist training can be provided for those with relevant experience in a related field.
* High attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
9.00 - 12.00 per hour (Based on experience)
Over time available.
40 Hours per week.