|Job Ref:||204737411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Beckenham||Address:||Post Code:||BR3||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
Our client is a leading expert in the field of spring manufacturing and high speed press technology. They provide some of the best springs as Europe's leading spring manufacturer and their products are used in major industrial environments all over the world. They are currently looking for a Process Improvement and Development Engineer to join their expanding operation. |
The ideal Process Improvement and Development Engineer will assist in developing and implementing process improvements to meet business goals and strong communication skills.
Your duties as a Process Improvement and Development Engineer will be:
* Assist in developing and implementing process improvements to meet business goals.
* Evaluate and analyse current process metrics and performance to identify areas requiring improvements.
* Develop process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
* Analyse and identify opportunities to reduce process variation, improve process capabilities and optimize process performance.
* Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results.
* Provide support and guidance to team when needed.
* Provide education and training on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
* Develop standard procedures and policies to be followed by manufacturing staff.
* Work with various teams to reduce process and business variations, developing a bottom-up programme of continuous improvement.
* Assist Managers in management of capital projects.
* Prepare project presentations for management when needed.
* Review and update business procedures and documents based on project requirements. Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics.
The ideal Process Improvement and Development Engineer will have:
* Experience with Project Management and/or New Product Introduction.
* Continuous improvement tools and techniques.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing company.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to absorb and analyse new ideas and information.
* Ability to work effectively with different teams.
* Ability to interact confidently and persuasively with all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to develop own and others knowledge as necessary.
Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
8:00am - 5:00pm