|Job Ref:||204737409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:44|
We are currently looking for a Senior Instrument Designer to join our client in Manchester on a contract hire basis. You will provide EC&I design services on a FEED project currently being undertaken for a plant in the Middle East.|
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing design documents and drawings for the C&I Teams including Inst Index, I/O Schedules, BCDs, Location Drawings etc.
- Review of vendor documents / drawings / design books / engineering data books etc. in accordance with the project design specification
- Undertake EC&I engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution
- Carry out design work in compliance with the national, state and client asset Codes & Standards.
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Keep all project documentation in a state of readiness for Audit purposes
The successful candidate will be a Senior C&I Designer with a proven track record in brownfield onshore development projects. You will have extensive experience of supporting FEED projects and will meet the following requirements:
- Diploma Qualified from a recognised technical institute. However a candidate with more than 20 years overall and 10 years related speciality experience may be appropriated.
- In excess of 10 years` experience in EC&I engineering post qualification.
- In excess of 3 years` experience in Oil & Gas / Refinery or Petrochem industries post qualification.
- In excess of 4 years` experience with AutoCAD and must be fully conversant with the latest edition of AutoCAD.
Unfortunately we are unable to consider any applicants that do not meet the above requirements.
Please don`t hesitate to contact me directly should you have any further queries.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients