|Job Ref:||204737380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Beckenham||Address:||Post Code:||BR3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Tool room Manager.|
Our clients are leading experts in the field of spring manufacturing and high speed press technology. Our client provides some of the best springs as Europes leading spring manufacturer and their products are used in major industrial environments all over the world. They are currently looking for a Tool Room Manager to join their friendly team.
The ideal Tool Room Manager will have a tooling background with a desire to move into a tool room / project management role.
Your duties as a Tool Room Manager:
* You will be responsible for managing the toolmakers and entire tool room department.
* You will be responsible in the development of tooling from concept through design, build on to commissioning.
* Manage the supply of new tools and improvements / maintenance of existing tools in line with customer expectations.
* Direct line management of 8 toolmakers and to work closely with sales department on new projects.
* To develop the tool room technology and people with the objective of satisfying customer demands.
* Monitor and maintain a safe workshop environment in accordance with Health and Safety procedures.
* Ability to work to deadlines and to plan, organise and prioritise own and others work activities over weeks/months ahead in order to satisfy customer expectations.
* Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of staff and customers.
* To take on other responsibilities as allocated by the Production Manager.
The ideal Toom Room Manager will:
* Have proven skills in design, manufacture and maintenance of; press tooling, jigs & fixtures.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience managing a small team is desirable.
* Experience in the use of 3D CAD and or Wire EDM.
£35,000 - £40,000 plus over time
Monday - Friday
40 Hours per week
Keywords: Manager, Tool Maker, CAD, EDM, Tooling, Manufacturing, Industrial, Design, Tools, 3D, Wire EDM