|Job Ref:||204737343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Urgent Project Manager Role, Engineering, Oxfordshire, £55,000 |
Huxley Engineering have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join a world-leader in the design and manufacture of high-tech solutions for the space industry, based out of their UK headquarters in Oxfordshire.
Working closely with all of biggest companies in the space sector such as NASA, ESA, Airbus, Thales and Lockheed Martin their products are used in everything from satellites, space rovers, life-support, spacewalk equipment and launch vehicles.
The successful Project Manager would be responsible for the full life cycle of projects from the early stage of working with business developers to capture customer requirements, through the design, manufacture and test stages through to final project delivery.
This Project Manager position would give you responsibility:
- To project manage high-value, high reliability projects
- Focus on project delivery and continuous interaction with an international customer chain
- Working within a highly structured project-based environment, incorporating qualification at every stage, working with highly technical multi-disciplinary scientific and engineering teams
- Planning, delivery, forecasting and reporting of projects
To apply for this Project Manager role you must have:
- Ideally experience in project management of electro-mechanical, high value products but this is not essential, other high-tech engineering products will also be considered
- 3 years+ experience in the management of high-tech projects in any of the following industries would be an advantage: Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Medical or scientific
- Experience dealing with international customers - Qualifications in PRINCE2 & APM
This position would provide a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, company matched pension, life cover and the chance to join the space industry in a company involved in some of the most exciting missions in orbit.
The salary on offer is dependent upon length and relevance of experience up to £55,000 with flexibility for an ideal match.
The successful candidate will be brought on board ASAP, so if you are interested in this opportunity then please apply immediately or call Richard Joyce on (Apply online only)